Thursday, December 27, 2012

From Denial to Power

Dear Survivor,
It is normal to want to fall into state of denial. It IS a lot to deal with and it IS exhausting and it IS a lot of work. There is a saying I recently read though and it says"Don't let the world change your smile, let your smile change the world" I love it because it is such a good reminder for me that this world may have a lot wrong with it, and my attackers may be bad people, but I do not want them to have the power over me anymore. I have the power. You have the power to decide where you go from here. You have the strength to pull yourself out of this and move forward. You can make the decision to heal yourself and inform the world how amazing you are! Because you are a survivor!
Love and Light
~Alberta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts, comments, prayer requests, or questions:)
~In All things With Love and Light~